- Create a fabric prayer strip.
- Select a fabric or use scraps you have from other projects.
- Written prayers show up best on bright colored fabric (patterned or plain).
- Cut a strip of fabric no larger than 2″ wide x 30″ long.
- Write your prayer on one side of the fabric.
Permanent markers work best but bleed through fabric so remember to protect your
- Celebrate in Worship.
- Invite members of the community to write prayers on fabric strips during a worship service.
- Use a song or the Litany of Loving to frame your action.
- Send your prayers.
- Commission volunteers to carry your fabric prayer strips to the tabernacle when they volunteer
- at General Conference. . .
- Mail your fabric prayer strips to the RMN office or Love Your Neighbor hotel.
Prior to April 18, mail them to: Reconciling Ministries Network
c/o Meg Carey
3801 North Keeler Avenue, Fl 3
Chicago, IL 60641
From April 19 - May 2, mail them to: Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel
c/o Meg Carey (LYN office)
111 West Fortune Street
Tampa, Florida 33602